Have you written a book? Are you a self published author? Do you use P.O.D. printing to publish your books? Were you published by a large publishing house?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this conference is for you.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to sell your book, "One book at a time" from book marketing expert Leon Mentzer of ChristianStoryTeller.com. For four years in a row Mentzer has been recognized by Writer's Digest Magazine as having one of the top 101 Sites for Authors.
- Learn the ins and outs of online marketing from Web site developer and owner of Collipsis Web Solutions, Nicholas Clayton as he shares the myths and legends behind good author Web sites and shows you what to avoid and how to afford a stunning author Web site.
- Learn free marketing techniques you can begin using immediately via Social Media and how to manager your marketing without it managing you from social media marketer and author of "Market Yourself: A Beginner's Guide to Social Media", JP Jones.
- Registration includes over four hours of real author's marketing expertise, advice and how-to's you can really use!
- Receive a copy of over 7,100 confirmed listings of media outlets!
- Special discounts on professional design and Web site packages, available to attendees only!
- One-On-One opportunities after the conference to converse with our speakers.